Who else is ready for preppy Spring style vibes? As much as I love Fall and winter clothing (it will always be my favorite), By March, I’m always ready for the preppy florals, pretty pastels, bright whites, and fresh feel of fashion this time of year. It’s so fun to walk through stores (pre-Covid) and see how seemingly overnight the displays have changed from dark and dreary into Springtime outfits. Seeing the flowers bloom, all the animals running around, experiencing the joy of Easter season, and the longer days just make me feel renewed!
I’m sharing a few pieces that are on my Spring wishlist that get me in the mood.
- Pink silky blouse with the cutest mini ruffle bell sleeves! This would go great with white jeans or a denim skirt.
2. Floral lounge shorts in a preppy magnolia print. These are just as easy to style as your sweatpants but way cuter!
4. Pastel pink sunglasses that will add some color to your face. I love to get a new pair of sunnies at least every season and these are super cute.
5. White lettuce edge tee that gives a basic a fun twist. I don’t know about you but I always need white tees and tanks and this one seems so fresh.
6. White jeans, because everyone should have some in their closet! White jeans really do go with everything and it’s not better time to try them out than Spring. I bet you’ll end up wearing them well into summer too.
I can’t wait to put together some new outfits with pieces like these! What are you shopping for this season?