This is from a recent Uber ride from Brooklyn to MSG to eat gluten free pizza and have have macaroons from the bus station. This view will be a part of my daily life. It’s always been in me.
Tone It Up Bikini Series
“Crushing” might be a little strong but I’m officially on the last day of the TIU Bikini Series. I gotta say, it’s 8 weeks, but those weeks really did fly by. There’s an app that has free daily moves every day. Each day is dedicated to a certain body part you’re working. You swipe through the moves and then the last screen is this one. A little encouragement is always welcome.
Seriously check it out. I’m a TIU girl now for the long run.
All the iced coffee
I’m loving my coffee cold even more so than usual. It just tastes sooo good to me this time of year. Who am I kidding? It tastes good any time of the year but in winter my hands start to freeze if I don’t get hot drinks. But then again, that’s what I have gloves for.
On July 18 I am going to an event for the Almost 30 podcast in NYC and I cannot wait. I took the day off and the next day just because I’ll get back late on a “school night.” Even though the event only starts at 6:30 pm, I’m planning on taking some time in the city before it starts. Right now, my schedule is wide open. I’m a planner but I’m working on being more flexible with my schedule. It’s actually way tougher than I thought it would be when I started to work on this trait a few months ago. I actually feel stress when I have something “fun” planned but I don’t have an entire, completed, highly-detailed itinerary in my possession. Anyway…I am slowly getting there and am allowing myself to enjoy some true free time. So, for this day trip I had to at least have some things in mind. As we speak I have a few options:
- Catch a matinee show on Broadway (This most def. revolves around finding a good price.)
- Currently cruising this site right here for tips and tricks – Last Minute Broadway Tickets
- I’m dying to see Anastasia and Dear Evan Hansen (amazing music that I only know because of my Greatest Showman Pandora station)
- Find a new cafe and people watch while I enjoy a great coffee and pastry
- Eat at a top chef restaurant for lunch and take my time enjoying the meal
- FINAAAALLLY go to a Soul Cycle class
- I so want to do this eventually but my main reason for most likely striking this one from the docket is that I won’t look super cute for the Almost 30 shindig a few hours later
- Possibly find a semi-affordable hotel for the night so I can leisurely enjoy myself without rushing home at 9pm
This was just recommended to me by a friend and I’m hooked. A Bravo show that follows a team of con artists and the jilted marks who are trying to catch them. I”m currently catching up on the first season on Netflix and will probably finish it in a few days.
Tonight I’m heading to see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and can’t wait. I haven’t looked at a single review because I want to just go enjoy Chris Pratt, Jeff Goldblum, and some Velociraptors.
4 thoughts on “Whitney Lately Vol. 2”
Loved this edition!
Thanks for reading!