Tuesdays aren’t exactly known for being thrilling. I’m going to share some of my favorite things, interesting facts, funny moments, whatever I feel like telling you.
- Sending summer off with a trip to Hershey Park. It’s like Disney World for chocolate. We just take it for granted since it’s so close. I LOVE roller coasters, heights, upside down rides, whatever. But, there was one ride that was not fun. I actually think I may have gotten whiplash. Maybe I’m just getting too old.
Here’s me, posing with the chocolate trifecta. What’s your favorite Hershey’s product? I’m a sucker for Reese’s pb cups (in the freezer!) They remind me of going to the snack bar at the pool when I was little. Mmmm….
Can’t decide if Mrs. Hershey’s Kiss really needs lips like Kylie…
The classic. I really only like plain Hershey’s chocolate when I’m eating s’mores.
- Musicals. They make me happy and wistful. I’m watching Hello Dolly! in preparation for this weekend. I’m going to see Bette Midler on Broadway. I can’t believe I’ve never seen a show! This is one of my favorites so I’m glad it’s the first.
Look at that costume! Can I wear it? Hello Whitney!
- Planning trips. Even even it’s just a day trip, it’s one of my great thrills in life. For NYC this weekend, I’m in charge…or more like I’ve just taken it upon myself to have a mini intinerary. I’ve narrowed down the brunch choices and am planning some great photo ops.
- Chick-fil-A Cookies. Somehow I’ve never tried them until yesterday and they really are delightful. I found this recipe on Pinterest and I’m pretty good at substituting ingredients so I’m going to attempt a healthy version!
- Brisk weather. This past weekend was actually nippy. Watching my nephew’s first ever soccer game was fun, bundled up as a spectator! I’m totally looking forward to more this fall. I just feel like myself in the cold, with leather gloves and a beanie!
- New York Fashion Week. And, seeing the celebs in the front row. I’m going there one of these days and am attending shows. I’m obsessed every season and try to watch livetreams of the runways as much as possible.
I die for Austin and Vanessa. If I said things like this, I’d say #couplegoals … And Ashley Benson is cute too. (source)
- Dr. Bronner’s lip balm. I can’t go back to Burt’s Bees after using this. It’s wonderful, organic, and actually moisturizes to give me super soft lips. Peppermint’s my favorite. I like to feel a tingle.
- And this:
Have a wonderful week in mid-September!
Enjoy each day as it comes.